• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Placing units and Structures on walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I'm trying to get some units and structures onto the walls in my map. The walls are walk-able, the patching blockers work fine.
In game I can get units on the ground to walk up and onto the walls.

I saw in a map a while ago, somebody was able to place build-able structures like a town hall onto the walls. I want to place units on the walls in the editor so when the map loads up you won't have to manually move your units onto the walls, I want the units to already be up on the walls when the map loads, but currently I can only place the units on the ground next to the walls in the editor. I can't place the units directly onto the walls.
Does anybody know how to actually place units or structures directly onto the walls in the editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.