• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirate Battleship (Hexed)

Pirate Battleship skin by Dreacon. Hexed so it doesn't replace the original Battleship.

Link for full Model:http://files.filefront.com/PirateBattleShipzip/;9271866;/fileinfo.html

Warning, this breaks a rule, however, The model has been edited in a sense.

Hexed by Myself. I'm using it in a map where you can Hire them from a Pirates Guild or a Coastguard HQ and so I needed to Hex it.

Credits:
Skin: Dreacon
Model: Blizzard
Hexing: Myself, ViralHatred

Hexing: I extracted the original Battleship.mdx, Renamed, Gave it custom Paths, etc.

Textures\Pirates\PirateBattleShip\PirateBattleShip.blp
Units\Pirates\PirateBattleShip\PirateBattleship.mdx

Link for full Model:

Keywords:
pirate, ship, boat, battleship,
Contents

Pirate Battleship (Hexed) (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Fine looking skin and nice model edit. --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
Fine looking skin and nice model edit.
--donut3.5--

Level 4
Thank you twice! You've taught me how to path textures (i spent a while trying to figure out why it wasn't working) AND you've given me a great model that i'm using now! (because of this model i'm going to add a group of pirates to my game, it promises to be exciting! :D) +rep!

Last edited:
Level 3
You are a liar sir!!! You did not make that skin!!! I made this skin on 8/3/2005 for -=13attleships=- [pro] maps!!!

If anyone would like to look at my collection of skins I can make them available so you will know that this is one of many pirate skins I made for that series!!!

Level 5
You are a liar sir!!! You did not make that skin!!! I made this skin on 8/3/2005 for -=13attleships=- [pro] maps!!!

If anyone would like to look at my collection of skins I can make them available so you will know that this is one of many pirate skins I made for that series!!!

Read the description before mouthing off, I took no credit for the skin I merely hexed it so you can have human and pirate ships at the same time.

Level 5
Read my response before sounding like a retarded monkey. I MADE THAT SKIN NOT DRAECON!!! And as for this hexing nonsense, I haven't even begun to look into your model, but I will now. Thief.

It's not my model, It's blizzards. "Your Skin" wasn't hexed thus it replaced the human battleship when imported. I stopped it doing that. I'll ask a moderator to update this to list you as the skin creator if you provide adequate proof.

When uploading this, I accredited the person who claimed to have made it and had uploaded it originally. That person was Dreacon:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=61576&prev=s=pirate&d=list&r=20

Level 1
Oblivion9 said-

You did not make that skin, Dreacon did for "joe's Quest". You can check the credits in several places:

1. the mod itself (first episode)
2. in the 13attleships map made by ipeonrush(you'll notice he mentions dreacon in the credits)
3. in the following link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/3/skins_2052_screenshot_tnb.jpg where it clearly states that "Dreacon" made this skin for "joe's Quest"
4. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=61576&prev=status=g&s=pirate&d=list&r=20
That was the original link for this submitted resource, submitted by Dreacon in which he states "Pirat ship skin. Use in Med.Mapguys Joe's Quest Gold"
5. anyone can view the skin in wc3viewer and they'll notice it's the same(minus the hexing)
6. notice it was submitted September 30th, 2004 also.

so personally the fact that you not only claim you made this skin, claim you made a map (which was created by breden and ipeonrush), and then flame another member of this forum is reason enough for a ban. 3 strikes and you're out.

That is if moderators do their job, so we'll have to wait and see on that. I personally know medmapguy and didn't need any of that info to know Dreacon made it but at least now everyone else knows too.

You Oblivion9 are the liar.

Level 2
Oblivion9 said-

Quote:

You did not make that skin, Dreacon did for "joe's Quest". You can check the credits in several places:

1. the mod itself (first episode)
2. in the 13attleships map made by ipeonrush(you'll notice he mentions dreacon in the credits)
3. in the following link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/r...enshot_tnb.jpg where it clearly states that "Dreacon" made this skin for "joe's Quest"
4. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/r...Dlist&r=20
That was the original link for this submitted resource, submitted by Dreacon in which he states "Pirat ship skin. Use in Med.Mapguys Joe's Quest Gold"
5. anyone can view the skin in wc3viewer and they'll notice it's the same(minus the hexing)
6. notice it was submitted September 30th, 2004 also.

so personally the fact that you not only claim you made this skin, claim you made a map (which was created by breden and ipeonrush), and then flame another member of this forum is reason enough for a ban. 3 strikes and you're out.

That is if moderators do their job, so we'll have to wait and see on that. I personally know medmapguy and didn't need any of that info to know Dreacon made it but at least now everyone else knows too.

You Oblivion9 are the liar.

Actually, I've known Ob (Oblivion9) for QUITE some time on wc3, AND I KNOW that he made this skin for -=13attleships=- [Pro]3.5b BECAUSE I was in the clan he was in for a while (TUG)

NO ONE INSULT OBLIVION9 BECAUSE I AM LIVING PROOF OF HIS MODELLING/SKINNING

Level 10

Sorry, Sir,

He, indeed did not make the skin, but neither did you. I did, back in 2004. Who the hell are you?