• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Pins' Skin workshop (CLOSED FOR A MOMENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
RAINING DAWN NEWS
THIS IS A CALL TO ALL THE MODELERS !
Plz, make me Faceless models ! And Faceless doodads (flag,...) !
If nobody do dat, my campaign will be not ready until I have 3Ds max (4-5 years)
help me !

RAINING DAWN NEWS
I've beginned a GREAT GREAT GREAT skin !
For the moment, It's my best...
I dont say anymore, it's an experience... :roll:

Level 21
RAINING DAWN NEWS
I'll begin now of my greatest work. I dont know if I'll finish it but I'll try.
It will be the Faceless One Lord, based off a NightElf tree.
DONE

RAINING DAWN NEWS

I'll perhaps change my campaign name cause I've very edited the scenario, and I've see it's not at all the same than the first, :lol: :lol: ...
I'll think (yes I can :evil: ).

-WAITING FOR NEW NAME- NEWS

First map (a cinematic) is almost finished. I've just to get the music, I'll have it tomorrow I think.

Level 6
hi pins, i dunno if ur doin requests again but if you are can you make me pirates,
lots of em, like a pirate hero a pirate worker a pirate theif, lots of pirates :twisted: and i need a villagerman that looks like hes on a tropical island, like hawaii clothes n stuff, thanks

Level 5
Could i possably make a request for an alien looking skin for the goblin alchemist?
its gona be used for when hes in chemical rage morph, so work with it for there?
make his blades part of his arms i want it to look somewhat like the 'ravanger' from AVP extinction

Level 5
you only do midevil skins?... wtf? lol..
futertistic skinners? .. .. .. ok have u ever seen an alien? from aliens vs preds the totally bombed movie in theators?
il get ya some pics it should be to hard, serusally now, its one thing to say you cant and its another to try and fail horrably, atleast try.
http://membres.lycos.fr/fralien/photoalbum0.html
its the one labled "ravanger" in the list
give it a try, make the colors darker tho... that ble and green looks like shit

Level 3
ummmm.....

i need a skin 4 a campaighn i might make thats about a war between 4 new races i need sum new units 4 the race thats going to be "dread walkers".I need a hero thats gonna look like a goul thats dark and hell like and looks strong thats a goul. I also need a skinned "alter of hell" frum alterthe damned that has the dude on the friend with fire-like eyes that are glowing ornge yellow and red and the alter looks like its made of fire sorta transparent. I also need a legenary hero that is a glowey lich with a mask that kinda looks like a predators mask and has a blue green and purple body with runes siwrling around on him and on the mask where his eyes are put circles of fire stuff.Thanx :p :p :p :p :p :p

Level 12
Pins definatly has talent, and vision

He doesn't make completly incredible skins because everyone requests a new a couple of seconds later

You should be happy people like pins are taking requests

Level 21
Thanx formula1, ure following my think.. :wink:
Keep cool people. When I ope dis workshop, I had more time. But now, I'm at High School and it's not as easy. Damnation feets, if u're not happy u can ask a better and faster skinner. I've already say thousand time than I cant do futuristic and not medievals fantastic skins as requests. And plz said me how u can remove a goblin and add great parts to a model without a modeling program ? Not offense, but u seems a little angry nooby :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

"Learn to do it" : so learn to do skins :idea: ...
Sorry for this agressive answer but I've really take ur post like an offense. So now, don't ever try to ask me futuristic skins. Ask fantastic every time u want, but wait my holidays, I'm not ur peon...

Strogan : That's a respectible opinion but it doesn't interest me :wink: ...

So take it easy people, and just rate and comment my skins whan they arrive, and don't even try to rate my skills...Because I don't care about this kind of posts. U can give tips, no problem, but W*rmsk*ll's like critiscism (=unconstructive posts) only be answered by rude words or just cosmic indiference...
I close this workshop until my holidays, and don't cry, it's the life.

Formula1, I'll do better skins now :wink: :p because it will takes my weekend, and I'll not have angry requesters after my (not offense).

I've looked the workshop of S*ph*. He have all understand ! H had precised : no "hurry up !!!".
I've forget to do that...

Now, u can post on this topics TIPS about my, er, skills ? :wink: .

But no requests...

Thanx for read all this post. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.