• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pimp Rider

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
ROFLCOPTER
Contents

Pimp Rider (Model)

Level 8
Man you guys are good 5/5 try makeing a joke model out of the villager kid but give him glowing eyes and give him an animation so his head turns around 360. LoL

Level 17
Heh sure.. and that's "pimp mobile", not pope mobile. It also needs a ho train. Meet me on IRC something and i'll make you some quick shit you can mdl edit into it.

oh to you others:
THIS STILL MEANS THAT I WILL STILL NOT TAKE YOUR DAMN REQUESTS NEWBIE IDIOTS, GO AWAY.

Level 3
I would be able to use it if you made it a Gnome, Dwarf or Goblin, but and made it steam powered, but this is kinda rediculous. You're permission to edit it?