1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Pimp My Peon v10.0b!

Submitted by xctaek21
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Pimp My Peon v10.0!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[​IMG]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short Description
in Pimp my Peon you have to Protect your base while you attack your enemies, You can select between 4 Races..You can Pimp your Units with Weapons, Shoulders, Shields, Heads to upgrade their Damage, Armor, Speede, Attack Speed....
Upgrades in v10.0

Changelog​
  • 4 Races
  • Leading Units
  • New Design
  • Racial Abilities for Each Race
  • Conquer Game
  • Balances Changes
  • New Weapons,Shoulders,Shields,Heads
  • Removed all Cheats
  • Different Super Unit And Leading Unit for Each Race
  • Trader Exchanges golds with lumber and lumber with golds
-------------------------------------------
Over 200 Hours Spent for This Version
-------------------------------------------
Screen Shoots
-----------------------
Humans & Humans Racial
[​IMG]
-----------------------
Humans Base
[​IMG]
-----------------------
New Staff
[​IMG]

Thanks to Super-Sheep, NoAmmoSrry, JansiGX for their Help with Great Suggestions also thanks to these who made the models

- v10.0b : Bug fixed with Undead Super Units

Keywords:
pimp, my, peon, humans, undeads, blood elfs, fun, tropical, exotic, mini game, funny game, conquare game,
Contents

Pimp My Peon v10.0b! (Map)

Reviews
15:08, 11th Jul 2009 PurplePoot: Please refer to the submission rules. Did you have the author's written permission (and are able to provide it) to edit and redistribute their map? If you can, PM it to me.
  1. 15:08, 11th Jul 2009
    PurplePoot: Please refer to the submission rules. Did you have the author's written permission (and are able to provide it) to edit and redistribute their map? If you can, PM it to me.

2. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    don't abuse type... if it was combination of more than 2 element, it should only be Miscellanous / Other and not Arena, Defense / Survival, Mini-Game, Miscellanous / Other, Strategy / Risk

3. xctaek21

xctaek21

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. kamermanbr

kamermanbr

Resources:
    Resources:
    I LOVE PMP and this see WOW
    I WILL TRY ITTT
    and put here my review =)

5. pena

pena

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks cool

6. shadonavan

shadonavan

Resources:
    Resources:
    idk what happened but im not playing this game agian until you fix this. someone was undead and used there super undead....it didnt go away.....it could move outside of base...... HE CAME AT ME WITH 3 SUPER UNDEAD i died in like 2 seconds fix this as this is a game ending mistake.

7. kamermanbr

kamermanbr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi
    well i play it and ofcourse i love it

the terrain in thsi version is amagasin, i love it
    the units are amagazing, i love it xD

but..
    when you buy the 2 first lvls of the wings, you cant see nothing new.. i dont like that =/

the pc play? i think he play but really n00b, anymode is an advance xD

i see the same bug has the other guy upthere,
    the super dead, never end.. and i kill the others guy easy xD
    bahh not too much... the other guy kill the super a lot of times =S
    the hight elf super guy is more pothent than the dead xD

i play one time a hacked pmp ( i think )
    and there are gold mines (appart of all, only to research gold )
    you can buy differents lvls of workers to get more gold mroe continuos, and i think that is interesting... the wood: OK need to kills units to get wood and pimp. but the gold is not toooo much important, and i think is a good ideathat about the gold mines..
    think in that! )=D

8. xctaek21

xctaek21

Resources:
    Resources:
    ah s@it i thought i fixed this with undead.....

i will fix it today! thanks for reporting and sorry

P.S. noone wanted gold mines kamermanb

Kamermanb check again...there are shoulders for 2 first level of wings
    but little wings-shoulders

9. xctaek21

xctaek21

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please Download the New Version...the Bug with super undead is fixed! also some dialogs...

10. pena

pena

Resources:
    Resources:
    awsome signuture