• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikmin Models Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Could someone make pikmin models for me? It's doesn't seem too hard. BTW when a pikmin attack they slam their antenna thing at the enemy.
Pikmin-800.jpg

There's a picture of the pikmin. BTW Inclue White And Purple Pikmin, purple ones are fast and have little spikes coming out of them, while white ones have big red eyes. (they're new) You will be given full credit. Oh yeah, and take of the pikmin's soccer clothes, they don't wear them in the game.

Level 5
LMAO, omg those things are cute, lol
good luck getting anyone to make them, and i think it'd be easyer if the skinner just made them all team colored except for the eyes and other crap thats the same on eacha them.

Level 4
These are the things Pikmin Include:

Anttena (With leaf->bud->flower)

Red: Nose] Yellow: Ears] Blue: Gills (Mouth)] Purple: They are just fat.] White: BIG RED EYES]

NOTE: Pikmin is not really a little kids game. You train an army, kill enemies and drag their bodies into nests, find treasure, and pay back your debt to a company before you go completly broke and have nothing to live on but the Pikmin themselves! (okay so the part on feeding on the pikmin was a lie, but... hey!)

Level 2
actually pikmin is one of the best console strategy games I have ever played. It works well without the mouse which is often a must have for strategy games, thus they are all for PC. Calling it a little kid's game is like galling the gamecube a little kids toy. You go tell a little kid to play Metroid Prime(yes, it's only a "T", but its dark and evil and all that) Resident Evil, or Eternal Darkness. Kid's games are games where the game is easy, not what it looks like. The Wind Waker took Gamespot's GotY and people were calling that a kid's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.