• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikmin Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone! I'm bored waiting on my new computer and I'm planning out a new map in a notepad right now :)

Would anyone be interested in helping me out with the main characters - Pikmin? I'm looking for help with icons and models for them, and will definitely +rep anyone who takes time out of their day to do this.

If you haven't played the games they are from, they're little red blue and yellow guys and I have found virtually no resources for them on the net.

~~****~~
---Icons---
~~****~~
So basically what I need is a red, yellow and blue one, and then since I made my own character I would need one for him.

He's a forest green pikmin, but he has *both* the red pikmin's nose and the blue pikmin's mouth since he's the only one who speaks.

As for a background, any forest or woods area would do. The most important thing is just the pikmin themselves.

~~*****~~
---Models---
~~*****~~
Since their features all slightly differ from each other, one team colored model wouldn't do them justice.

Red has a nose, yellow has the big ears and blue has just a mouth, but they all have those big round eyes.

If you'd be interested in helping with those, the fourth idea is my own green pikmin again, with *both* the nose from red pikmin and the mouth
of the blue ones.

As for some other model specifics, they're pretty small creatures but I'm still looking for a higher res set of models to represent them well. They'll need a stand, run, attack (headbutt), spell and death animation for sure.

Either I'll need a leaf/bud/flower of each type or just give one of their
attachment points where their leaf is located. That would be good enough
for me.

If you think you can help, please let me know.

Thank you for your time :)

-Clov

Level 9
If you're going to be rude don't say anything at all, I'm just asking for help and hoping someone willing will see the thread. I've waited a good while in between posts as you probably haven't observed, it's not like I'm spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.