• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pikachu Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well walk, run, and a bite (if you can do an electric attack that would be good but i don't want to make u make it) And, Death also stand.

Thank You :thumbs_up:

Level 26
I've been making a Pikachu for no reason whatsoever in Oinkerwinkles. The way things are going at the moment, it will most likely never be animated, so if anyone wanting to help wants to, they can just DL and animate it :D

Attachments

• Pikaskin.blp
    20.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Pikachu Merged.mdl
    35 KB · Views: 128
  • Pikachu Side.jpg
    Pikachu Side.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3,150
  • Pikachu Tilt.jpg
    Pikachu Tilt.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
I have actually a Pikachu WIP in my harddrive (which is based on the Raccon model). Thouw the UV wrapping on the face was extremly difficult, especially the nose part.
Though I think I'll ask the modeller of the raccoon like Pikachu model (aeris_tae) for a permission to borrow the attack, spell and portrait animations, because I find them useful and I don't know how to animate from scratch.

Btw, please do not ask me when I'll release it.

Attachments

• peak-a-shoe.jpg
    peak-a-shoe.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,224
Status
Not open for further replies.