• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pig Canyon v1.1

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Time for some 2v2 maps.
I never used Barrens before so i thought i would look kinda nice. layout is really unique.
it has different expand options depending if you want to play agressive or not.
i think the middle design is unique. You guys can figure out why its called pig canyon :D
Or just play it once then you know.

General Info:
Playable Size: 106x98
Players: 2v2
Neutral Buildings: 2 GoblinLabs, 2 Shops, 2 Mercs, 2 Tavern, 2 Healing Fountains
Goldmine: 10 with 12500
Creepcamps: 12 green, 14 orange, 2 red

Creepinfo:
Green:
  1. 4x LvL6: LvL1 perma
  2. 4x LvL6: LvL1 perma, lvl1 power
  3. 4x LvL7: LvL2 charged no LS
Orange:
  1. 2x LvL10: LvL2 perma
  2. 4x LvL13: LvL3 perma, lvl1 power
  3. 2x LvL15: LvL3 charged, lvl2 power
  4. 4x LvL16: LvL4 charged, lvl1 power
  5. 2x LvL17: LvL4 perma, lvl2 power
Red:

1. LvL22: LvL5 perma, LvL2 power
Contents

Pig Canyon v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Another very good map from you. It has a very good innovative but also balanced layout. Visually it also looks very good without being obtrusive. Creeps and items are alright. Unfortunately there are some bugs in the details: 1. Mercs at the western...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Another very good map from you. It has a very good innovative but also balanced layout. Visually it also looks very good without being obtrusive. Creeps and items are alright.

Unfortunately there are some bugs in the details:
1. Mercs at the western merc camp and goblin sappers at the eastern lab will be stuck.
2. The two centaur camps in betwee then fountains will aggro together and their dots on the minimaps are also one green and one orange. Similar issues also occur with the shops and the nearby quilboar/centaur camps. Weirdly, the dots in the editor minimap and ingame are also different.
3. While not necessary, there could be creeps at the starting positions.

So 1 and 2 should be fixed. Until then, map set to Awaiting update.