• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] When Khaled was just ready to leave at his gate two Grunts and a Raider appeared: Grunt:I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
When Khaled was just ready to leave at his gate two Grunts and a Raider appeared:
Grunt:In the name of The Horde you are arrested!
Khaled:Oh, but, what did I done?
Raider:May I remind you about a warchief's daughter?
Khaled:*whispers*Oh crap...
Grunt:You come with me!
Khaled:Sorry, I must meet JokeMaster, I have no time for being arrested.
Grunt:Then I'll execute you right now!
The Grunt swings his axe but misses Khaled, the other Grunt tries to grab Khaled but he kicks the Grunt, the Raider gets angry and starts striking wildly with his sword. Lots of dust was made, but after the dust dissapeared Khaled was already gone.

Attachments

• 30211.jpg
    30211.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 31
Level 18
Um dude just for the record,Barrerens is controled by empire,the horde was shattered by the burning legion and the remaining orcs and trolls are working for the empire also JokeMaster and his horde died on another world long ago...

Level 17
You should care, after all, you played (and still play) a pivotal role in this group. Don't act like you don't care.

Level 18
oh you mean those orcs in Ashenvale?They are the only orcs in azeroth that dont belong to the empire,their number is about 400 but I was lazy to destroy them so I let their little horde live...

Level 19
The Horde camp in Ashenvale you are talking about is actually the Warsong Lumber Camp. The Horde refugees fled to there when The Burning Potheads invaded the Horde lands... And sadly I remember that the camp had a Chieftain - And Gazlowe's there too... But as Warhammer-Orcs ussualy do, ask the chieftain to a 1v1 duel to death - winner gets the clan!

<=Link=>

Status
Not open for further replies.