• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] We were right! The demon forces engaged the city army! For now we will manage to hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
We were right!

The demon forces engaged the city army! For now we will manage to hold them from entering but should they enter... no one knows what might happen !

We don't know what they want... but they really want it !

Attachments

• 27680.jpg
    27680.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 25
Level 23
Huh? This would be unlikely since our scientists didnt find anything demonic. But the place itself with the crystals and unic anomaly may be some sort of Titan facility. Wait! Its in south-eastern Azeroth... oh my god! The Star Theory! There must be an Old God under there!

Level 23
"One is free as long as he believes in his freedom" - Unspoken testament of the Triumvirate

There are a few resources on the Island, they are really lacking, but energy is endless and we will send you lots of supplies from Draenosh. You can live in the Temple, conduct experiments on the Island, but we will sign the Truce when you will arrive there.

Level 19
I like the picture, especially the flying arrows!

But you must decide exactly where this city is... You said: South of Stormwind, but there's three lands south of Stormwind and I don't think this looks like any of them... I would like to know... Now I will make several posts to show you what the lands look like, a map of them, a little description and what's changed in the DP-Universe...

Level 19
Elwynn Forest
this is the main-land of the Stormwind Humans, there's many farms here and a normal wildlife. The hostile Defias Brotherhood has several holds here and this is the land where Stormwind City was built.

I'm not certain what have happened here in the DP-lore, but I remember something about that Stormwind was capttured by Blood Elves led by Kael'thas ... Think you should ask Alagremm, Trolman, Tleno, Evillizard or any other that have been in "the war" for a long time...

174866-albums3028-picture28423.jpg

174866-albums3028-picture28422.jpg

Level 19
Stranglethorn Vale
This is a lush jungle region known for the several Troll Ruins and Jungle Creatures... The Goblins of Booty Bay are there too serving as a neutral port run by the company Blackwater Cartel...

In DP-Lore the Goblins of Mechabott Clan have set up their city on one of the Islands in the south and the land has many Demon Portals used by the Burning Legion...

174866-albums3028-picture28427.jpg

174866-albums3028-picture28426.jpg

Level 19
I expect that you settled on the biggest island east of Booty Bay... If so, notice it is called Jaguero Island and that it was normally populated by Panthers and Gorrillas ruled by an enourmous Ape King called King Mukla... In World of Warcraft there's a quest obtained from a message in a bottle that you can fish up where you have to go save a Tauren NPC called Princess Poobah from the evil King Mukla...

Status
Not open for further replies.