• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The True Face (Later that night after coming from the sunset's spot...) "She waited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The True Face

(Later that night after coming from the sunset's spot...)

"She waited for me as always"

Helena: Brother, you've come home late, again...

"Hmph, with all the work I do I don't deserve such treatment..."

Come now sis, you're worrying about me too much... "It is actually me who should be worry about you"

Helena: ...

Oh, I see you're still with that novel of yours...

Helena: Well, some of it, I usually don't have the head for it since I'm always distracted by anything.

"Why do you think I go to the sunset's spot for then?"

Ah, but you're just like mom was, so sentimental and worried about the family.

Helena: I just hope for our father to come back home soon.

"Not this again..."

Helena, I'm tired of telling you this, but face it! Our father died long ago already, he left us to go to battle against a greenskin tribe 21 years ago and never even sent us a single letter the whole time, considering the old he was, he would be 60 at these moments. Do you really expect him to be alive?!

Helena: But I have to believe brother, I just have to keep with my faith...

"Poor naive sister"

Helena: I also read that the sons always inherits the parents' legacy, but our father didn't let us anything to us, and I know he still has to...

"Legacy?"

And what legacy is that? The respet of hipocrites who call themselves spreaders of peace and justice, yet the only thing they did for many decades was senceless genocides and the slaughter of many innocents? if that's our legacy, I would probably hate our father.

Helena: Maybe he still has to show us.

"Yeah right"

Well, one way or another, that doesn't matter now. We only have to care about our health and our future, the rest is just a bizarre wall that prevents us to see our way.

Helena: I-I guess so... think I just needed some inspiration for my novel, and now I have it thanks to you.

Well, I'm glad to. Anyway, I'll be upstairs if you need me for anything.

Helena: But please, don't come home this late again, promise me.

"Ugh"

All right, fine. I promise I'll be at home earlier next time.

Helena: Thank you.

"Our legacy has yet to come... what legacy is that?"

Attachments

• 53808.png
    53808.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Level 10
21 years ago? Oh have we said anything about when was the Great War over and that Falmir became the only human kingdom.

"That sister? Naive as always I see..."

Legacy eh? Whatever legacy it'll be it would be a weird one...

Level 14
Battles against greenskin clans were quite common at that time when most of them were close to Falmir's territory.

Yet you will never be very sure of what was his legacy in the end, mwahahaha!

Yup, but even if I had I wouldn't reveal it until someone has the need to call him for his name >=)

Level 14
Well in a small village on the Falmir's corners, still lacks a name too, also considering that in the previous pic the sun was hiding to the west and my character was going to the southeast, means it is in the east corner of Falmir.

Level 14
Well I wasn't going to reveal his name even if I had it, I found out that it makes the character more interesting and misterious, considering that everything what it's in the descritptions is what he heards or think, you will be lucky if you hear his name from someone else. So, so far everything is going just as planned... (evil laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.