• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] "The Tavern Tales" *In the middle of the night* ...............Betrayer......The kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"The Tavern Tales"

*In the middle of the night*

...............Betrayer......The king who rules this empire does not deserve to be *gulp*gulp*gulp* You know bartender, i was once a great general of the king heheheh.....*gulp* *hiccup*..... until something happened.....something so vile and *chuckles* sinister, hehehwahah.... Hahhhhh.....

But that was all in the past...... I plan something better for the *hiccup* king.........eh? What's that bartender?

I be pullin your leg?! Well maybe I am! You have a problem with that?! I could blow yur head right now with this thingamahoo if i wasnt so friendly to ya.....*chuckles**coughs* hehehhe.....wahahah..... Give me another round......... somethin light...... But dont ya worry, someday........*gulp* justice will be made....... *gulp*gulp*gulp* Did i mention i met a greenskin back then? Oh yes i saw one who looks just like that paintin over there.... We had some mutton, then i slew his head in the blink of me eye....pmmphshpph... WAHhahahHAhhaha!!!

Eh whats that kiddo, ive drinken to much?...........*opens eyes widely*.... Maybe yur right... well time for me to head off, i got some general business propositions *chuckles* hehehe ive got attend to sooo.... *pays the barkeep* keep the change.....

*leaves the bar drunkly*

Attachments

• 53706.jpg
    53706.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 22
Level 8
So................ Many................... Dots........................
Also, you may want to fix up some grammar. There are several lower case I's.

Status
Not open for further replies.