• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Grouse have finished their first of the Rolling Fortresses to prepare for Tleno's brut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
The Grouse have finished their first of the Rolling Fortresses to prepare for Tleno's brutal threat, which was burning down the Takakenjar Forests and feeding Grouse kids to his monstrous creations.

Attachments

• 31243.png
    31243.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Level 23
Burning down Takakenjar!? O.O
You know there are cities there that dont have anything to with this including Karabor, plus it isthe biggest forest which needs to be protected! And you feed Triumvirate people... birds... to your creations?!

Level 23
Well right now lets see what I have Am:
Tleno:
- Made defences(0)
- Created a virus(-)
- Virus can be easily healed by TlenoTech so it is created for capturing and not killing(0)
Overall grade: -1 because of his involvement in war and its beginning

Takakenji:
-Made sudden technological revolution(0)
-Started selling dangerous weaponry to suspicious people who may be extremists(-)
-Burned down Takakenjar forest where countless small towns and the capital are located(-3)
-Slaughtered his own people(-2)
Overall grade: -5, because he is harming innosent, beginning a war and for a strange reason militarizing, against the will of his people

Plus he has always been barely loyal to the Triumvirate and the High Council and usually didnt listen.

Level 19
Go back to Stormwind, Chr2, and take Hippie Leader Random out of jail, then use him to create a portal... He's expert in portal-creation - He did make a portal from Argus to Stormwind! :O

Well, then capture Ilidin alone and put him together with Gyro in a cell, where they must prommise to never use tech again to get out. Though I don't mind Gyro using tech...

Level 23
I dont mind Gyro using tech, because he keeps it on an acceptable level usually, but the zerg brake the rules of DP and thus dont fit, thats why I am mad at him, plus he doesnt listen to me and doesnt let Starseekers inspect his Forgotten one and the zerg saying they will harm him. *Cough*branewashed*cough*

And why do you give advice how to get in my world to evil people? :mad:
Plus you cant, it is protected by a shield, nothing can penetrate it except my forces.

Level 27
Actually that shield is only capable of stoping down small objects from getting to our orbit, nearly the same that earth atmosphere does, so It's just an adition to an artificial atmosphere of Dranosh which is much weaker than, for example, Earth's athmosphere.
And our world is just a part of Draenor, disconected from it and turned back to life...

And takakenji, your outdated cannons will doubtfully be able to hit my fast, huge attitude gyroplane bombers.

Level 10
unless if i use the nether-gem. Which can open portals to other worlds but it takes time to charge. But I have it and i've safeguarded the massive worldstone sized one.

Level 31
i'm not the one who threatened to burn it down, Tleno was, look at this from my profile.

I see you want a war.. well you'll get a war... if you want it of course.

If you won't stop selling your technology to other factions and won't stop stealing my technology (Yes, yes I know you are reverse engineering my tech!), I'll be forced to send my forces to destroy all your industryal facilities or if it won't work I'll burn whole Takenjar forest even if Alagremm will be against it!

Level 31
i changed it so it makes more sense, everyone here misread

i didn't burn down the forest, tleno threatened me too

btw, all of you are complaining i'm not selling my products, tleno ALSO threatened me for NOT selling them on my first industrial revolution picture

btw, veljokm, gnomes have freakin trains and robots already, i don't see how any of my technology is over the top, most of it is magically powered

Level 23
Threats and action are different things you know. You cant just make a pic in which you say that another force attacked you, its against the rules to use other players forces.

Takakenji, I said that the technology should not be higher then in WCIII. Do you see gnomes in WCIII? Gnome technology is WoW Lore! And WoW lore is forbidden here!

Thats the reason I banned tech higher in WCIII. People may say that gnomes have robots, radiation, electricity and goblins have space rockets. And thats too high to be true!

Level 21
Well freekin gnomes don';t even exist in warcraft 3 now do they? And also they use technology because they are pathetic to use anything else. In warcraft tech is used only by handicapped races like goblins and gnomes who are as you see not fit to battle normally.

And replacing engine with magic in a tank is still a tank. I can say made Enterprise but instead of Warp Drive I created some kind of Arcane impossibility. It isn't how it works it is the effect that counts. It is pure overpoweredness comparing to races with no tech at all. Warcraft tech is unstable and barely operates.

You think this refers to you? No! It refers to all users. Only thing unique about you is that you are at least worthy member. That's why Al cares more about you then about Gyro.

Level 31
gnomes existed in WCII and had technology, and thats LOWER than wc3

btw, like i said, most of my technology is magically powered if you read it, it's like draenei spaceships, their technology is magically powered

and btw alagremm, i didn't ever say he attacked me, if you read it it says PREPARE

and also gnomes existed in wc3 but was never actually shown, just how ironforge existed but was never shown (a faction of dwarves in one level was called "Ironforge Dwarves")

Level 21
Tech in warcraft 2 was pure alchemy, only gun powder wich was used for ships and barrels. And as you see it was removed for reason.

And Like I said it is what powers is not important. There are no Draenei space ships in DP they are cut out and not to mention from WoW. It is the consequences of overpower why there is no tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.