• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The first conference of He-Tech, the Dwarven master engineers of He-Tech present to YOU: "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The first conference of He-Tech, the Dwarven master engineers of He-Tech present to YOU: "A.B.M.R"!

The Automatic Builder-Mini Robot is a huge robot that can become very small. He builds very fast, which was the reason of the completion of the new Workshop. The conference started three hours ago, and ended two minutes ago.

Herian : Hello, citizen of Troldaeron! We, the He-Tech master engineers present to you, today, a robot that can become very small... And still is very durable and useful!

Salthar : And it is, the A.B.M.R ! The Automatic Builder-Mini Robot! It builds very fast, and if you have ten of these, you can build a palace in a day. Yes, in a day!

Herian : And it only costs 1 000 Gold Coins per robot! If you want to buy one, for those who participate right now, a 25% reduction! 750 gold coins for such an awesome robot!

The He-Tech Workshop got 7 500 gold coins from this conference. Easy money.

That's it, Peon out, I'm gonna buy one!

Attachments

• 28453.png
    28453.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Level 14
Just great, I'm getting gold... Fast.

Btw, Alagremm, Dwarven technology is not Human technology.

Level 14
No I haven't. And what is the problem with it not being Terran tech? Warcraft III is a fantasy game. So do the inventions!

Level 10
Well does anyone like my idea of destoring the well?
Ok I love your equipment but we already have golems in the Alliance.
And Alagremm its The Alliance of Lagosh.
NOT NEW NEW ALLIANCE!

Level 14
Trolman got a mass of these, so not people won't build bigger. I mean, guess not. And they're not cheap. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.