• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Fake Truth (After walking more inside through the greenskin clan, people became mor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The Fake Truth

(After walking more inside through the greenskin clan, people became more agressive, Aurelios tried to avoid eye contact for this)

(A while after, they reached the chief's tent. The guards then moved back and let him come inside alone. Just to find another guard inside, blocking his way)

-Aurelios: My apologizes, but I was brought here by the guards to talk with your chief, so if you excuse me...

(He tried moving forward again, but the guard didn't let him)

-Aurelios: Now what's up with you? I told you already I have to talk with your chief, let me pass!

(Once again he tried to move forward, but the guard hit him dropping him on the floor)

"I didn't expect this to happen, I need to talk with that shaman one way or another..."

(After he stood back, the guard called for back up, they quickly grabbed Aurelios from his arms)

-Aurelios: You don't get it! I must speak with your chief Ker'zal!
-Did someone mention my name?

(Said a voice coming from behind the courtain doors forward)

(The guards inmediately took Aurelios and brought him with him. Inside there was the chief, with a few greenskins and advisors standing around the place)

-Ker'zal: Now, who is this human doing on my floor?

"He seems to be smarter than the rest, couldn't expect less from their chieftain"

-Aurelios: Chieftain Ker'zal, I have come here by my own to make you a question.
-Ker'zal: A question? (He then suddently let out a loud laugh)
-Ker'zal: You surely are very eager to come here just for that. Didn't you thought about what if I don't want to answer your question?
-Aurelios: I believe it will be of your interest.
-Ker'zal: Is that so? Then what is it?

(Aurelios then puts his hand into his robe and takes out the book)

-Aurelios: I want you to tell me what is this book.

(Ker'zal gazed at the book from afar, and noticed the skull drawing. He then opened his eyes drastically and remained silent for a few seconds)

-Ker'zal: The six-horned skull.... that is... the ancient, Tomegatheriton.
-Aurelios: For your look, it doesn't seem to be just a simple book now, is it?
-Ker'zal: That's right, this is one of the oldest relics from our race's story. They say this book was written by a hermit who discovered the secrets of the forbidden around a century ago. No one has ever read this book, because the hermit made sure to hide it after his death. But everyone could still remember that... six-horned skull.
-Aurelios: Is this tale from this own tribe?
-Ker'zal: No, it spread amongts our people from far south. Our people, was divided long ago into two different clans after an army of your kind razed our homeland. The survivors went to different paths to escape from them, this is how our clan was restored.

"So this explains the symbol in the book..."

-Ker'zal: In fact, you were right. This do interests me a lot...

(He then made a snap with his fingers, the two guards who were next to Aurelios took his book and brought it to the chief)

-Ker'zal: Who could imagine that a human would come here by his own and bring such an ancient relic to my very hands.
-Aurelios: ... (He made a small smirk)
-Ker'zal: Still, how come someone like you got his hands on something like this is also very strange. But neverthless, I will satisfy my curiosity about this book first, ehehe. They say no one has ever read it, that means I will have the honour to be the first of my people to find out...

(He opened the book and gazed at the first page. He remained silent for a minute then)

"He bited the hook"

-Ker'zal: ... *tsk, grrrr... Give the book back to him!

(The guards obeyed and returned it to Aurelios)

"Ehehehehehehe... as I thought after all, greenskins are, without expections, stupid"

"This book is ancient as it looked like, enough to spread as a myth, and considering what Raidnos said, these greenskins only speak our lenguage. And since this book comes from these people, long ago they must have spoken their own lenguage, but this shaman is too young compared to the myth to realize that the book should be in their lenguage. Because what he saw in the first page, was an added page I made using the same letter style on the book, where I included this message <To the one who finds this book, may my wisdom and knowledge spread to him and illuminate his mind, but to the one who steals this book, may my most deadly curses spread on him until it is given back>"

"Just because I don't understand the book doesn't mean it's useless"

"And it worked out perfectly..."

-Ker'zal: You must be very lucky, human, or I would say, very unlucky...

(He made a snap with his fingers again, and the guards grabbed Aurelios to his arms)

-Ker'zal: I may not be able to read the book by myself, but that doesn't mean I cannot put you on a cell and force you to tell me its secrets.
-Aurelios: There is yet another thing I wanted to tell you that it may be of your interest.
-Ker'zal: ... speak then.
-Aurelios: Long ago, the humans who attacked your homeland, took with them many of your people as prisoners, they are now slaves, forced to work for them endlessly.
-Ker'zal: Prisoners?!
-Aurelios: Right now there are still many of them trapped, far on the east. Waiting hopeless until their time comes. And I can help you save them.
-Ker'zal: ... How can I trust in what you say?
-Aurelios: You will have to, or do you preffer to let out the chance to save your people? I can imagine them, suffering every day and night, giving their trust to their chieftain who let them rot in there.

(Everyone looked at Ker'zal with doubt)

(Ker'zal, angry, hit Aurelios on the face with his staff, Aurelios remained silent, with his face looking at the floor making a big smirk)

"Hmhmhmhmehehehehehehehee...heheeheahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!"

-Ker'zal: Very well then! But I'm not stupid, guards! Take this human scum and follow him until he shows you the way where they have our people in captivity! If he is lying, slay him right there and come back with the Tomegatheriton.

(4 guards followed Aurelios as he began to leave the place)

"I couldn't have expected less from these greenskins"

Attachments

• 60485.png
    60485.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.