• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The 6 main ponies from My Little Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
The 6 main ponies from My Little Pony

Attachments

• 52484.png
    52484.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 26
no, TRAP cares about the Hive! You all pony fans have taken all over hive! Why? this is so... childish and gay... "ponies, bla bla", this is anime, man! wtf is wrong with you all?!
There are pony sites where you should go, but hive is NOT such site! I will not stop before i see the last pony fan quit this site! You are either with us, or against us!
As WherewolfTherewolf said: This is a Sc2/WC3 Site, not a pony stable! and he's right! shame he's a pony fan... -.-
But remember, this is not connnected with DP... or at least not much... make sure we wont have ponies in the DP reboot!
and i "hate" seeing these ponies everywhere, thats why there is such groups like TRAP, because we think that ponies are... whatever...
I may be i little to harsh, really (sorry if i do), but i didnt expectd that from you!

Level 19
I see your point, but i won't agree with you. You call us childish? So you're an adult? Adults would accept it, maybe think it's strange, yeah, but they would accept it. They wouldn't act the way you do - rushing to everyone who have other interests than you and start mocking them for having other interests. Every TRAP member are childish - they act like children. They are racists, they are blind and they won't stop mocking others. Is that what you call adults? Pony fans, on the other hand, hurts nobody, they insult nobody. Pony fans watch My Little Pony, which is a series of funny ponies in different colors mixed with fantasy creatures in stories with great plots - That is a strange thing to do I agree, but WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE FUCKING INSULTED FOR DOING IT!?!?!

And why do you think I would put ponies in the new RP. Man I watch My Little Pony and I just changed my avatar to one of a pony, but that doesn't change the fact that I love DP and I take it completely seriously. There's a reason why I'm called a Peony (Peon + Pony) ^^

no, i dont call ourselves adults. i am just agianst ponies ON HIVE! hive is not a place for all those anime ponies and such things! WC3 is not anime as well as the hive! And yes, i call you cildish, because only childs would watch anime and ponies. i dont have anything agains that kind of childs, just... not-on-hive! Also i think that a 16 year old boy wouldn't watch childish animes anymore... -.-
I agree the ponies are colorish, cute blabla etc, but this is NOT my taste, it is not OUR taste in TRAP and we dont want to watch ponies in every 2nd page we open in hive! they are annyoying
Abot the "ponies in DP" i was joking if you ask, i dont wanted to be that harsh, sorry...
and Peony sounds awzum ^^ xD

Level 19
The Hive is a community site, in which all kinds of people gather, but all have at least one thing in common.. Warcraft III. I like Warcraft III and I like ponies. Apparently I'm not the only one. I have rights as a community member to choose a pony avatar if I want to. You can put a red raven with an arrow through it's chest, I don't complain. Why can't you guys respect that I like ponies? I respect you..

yes, i have accepted it alrady... i respect you too as a DP mamber, not as a pony fan. Ponies just dont fit Wc3, why have all these ppl here chosen the ponies, what is this cult here? And yes, you are free to choose pony avatar, to post ponies etc etc, but it is other question if ppl will like it. Some ppl will like it (probally the pony fans), other not. Everyone has his tastes. And yes, indeed i respect you. I was going to draw you as peon etc, but i lost my motivation when i saw this xD
anyway, lets not talk about it? Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.