• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] "Redemption" They brought me deep into the bowels of the castle. There, in the darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
"Redemption"

They brought me deep into the bowels of the castle. There, in the darkness of one of the rooms, I was tortured. Smoldering iron, knives...
The man torturing me, when finished with one of the tortures, went to the bookshelf and took another one of his books. He then returned to me, and while I was trying not to lose conscience he read to me a part of the text.
"...but of all the demons, beware most of the greatest one - the fallen human soul. For those who gave their lives to the darkness, are the most dangerous and treacherous, for from within the human soul the demons' powers stem"
With those words, he put a smoldering piece of iron on my leg. When my screams ended, he put the book back on the shelf. I did not know what was the point of this torture, for he asked me no questions.
"You demon-worshipping scum will pay for everything until you are given death" he said with a disturbingly warm smile.
I laid my head down and my merciful mind lost conscience.

Attachments

• 53714.png
    53714.png
    711.2 KB · Views: 38
Level 23
When people beat you up and then torture you with fire and knives to the point when you lose conscience, I'll watch you move.

As he said, he's not a strong mage, his powers are weak, he doesnt know how to use them(seeing as he couldn't get any education in this sort of matter) and he wouldn't be able to control them in panic.
Besides, this is a prison to torture mages. Do you really think they didn't do any precautions?

Level 17
I would think one's powers would work best in situations that actually call for it? Like an arcane adrenaline rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.