• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Darkness Surrounds Us' Longworth! That was our destination and in the dead of the nigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'Darkness Surrounds Us'

Longworth! That was our destination and in the dead of the night we arrived. Finley had stayed behind at the camp with a pair of recruits who had survived the massacre at Camp Hawk, but we saw the darkness. The castle was surrounded by darkness, apart from four torches. Why were they the only lights? Surely if someone had taken the time to light the torches out here, there would be come lit in the Keep? Something didn't feel right.

"So this is Longworth then?" Adonis asked.
"Indeed it is, much darker than when I left it." Terodin responded. From where we were standing the walls were only just visible. On top of the walls were three Angels, or at least what seemed to be Angels. I do not really remember Longworth in truth, it was always a distant memory that I oppressed. Something felt wrong, even Adonis could feel it and he had never been here before. "We should stay in my old house tonight. I feel that going to the Keep at night would not be wise."
"Why not? Surely one of my father's..." I started to say before Terodin cut me off.
".. men might not be in charge of the castle. Who is to say they will allow us to walk into the keep and claim rights to it? I for one think that is a foolish plan." Terodin was right of course, but at the time I was angry. 'How dare he speak to me like that! This is my home, my old home.'
"Come, it is not far."

Attachments

• 70898.png
    70898.png
    747.7 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.