• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Picture on Half Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi ^.^
How can I make a picture on half screen that shows a picture whenever a trigger is active?.
I want to make a dwarf hero that when he uses his ulty his picture will be shown on half screen, that picture of the hero with blood vessels in his eyes to show he is angry ^.^
Please suggest me what to do.

Well I wish i would be good with triggers but i ain't if you are i think this will help you!
Try by using
If unit casts ability
Show pic with X height and X the other I think so it is I am away from home and at the moment i am not able to check it on World Editor sorry but if I find how i will let you know ok in the mean while if the info didnt help try to find a tut just type in google or go to thehelpers.net wc3s.smfnew.com or some other website if you dont find the awnser here!

Level 6
its something like this..

• Fade Filter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to YOURSKILL
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Fade out and back in over 2.00 seconds using texture Splatt! and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
just change splat with your imported custom fade filter.
just experiment.
i cant tell you more cause im not in my pc.

Level 4
Please tell me what you think

The stones that are flying remind me of son goku and the icon is on top of the screen :p

Attachments

• ultimate2.w3x
    26.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.