• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do you show to players in map a photo on game screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Do you want to show a custom image at screen, please check if this map contains what you want.
Basically you need to convert your image to blp/tga format first, then you can use it for full screen filder.

Attachments

• FilterImage.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Level 11
Do you want to show a custom image at screen, please check if this map contains what you want.
Basically you need to convert your image to blp/tga format first, then you can use it for full screen filder.
Its all good. except i would like players to be able to write messages meanwhile photo is shown.It shouldnt be in cinematic mode.

Level 12
You can remove cinematic/letterbox mode, it is not required. I only put it to hide unit health bars in the background.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Also whats size of photo is required ?
One which is the appropriate aspect ratio so that it is not stretched. Resolution wise I would recommend HD (1920x1080). Unless file size is an issue in which case 720p is fine or SD will also work. Aspect ratio is still the most important and must be selected around the user having a 16:9 display.

Status
Not open for further replies.