• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How can you get a picture up at loading screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You know the pictures people have on loading screens? Well i really wanna know which file can be made for that loading screen and can actually show up. And one more thing, you know when you log into the Battle.Net and in some maps it has the picture right there insted of showing the map its self, such as Angel Arena Morphed? it has a picture there insted of showing the whole arena? how can you get it to do that, it will safe my map a lot of trouble of people saying "oh my god this map looks noobish imma leave!" and truthfully, it has a lot of triggers and hard work on it. It just shows the terrain which looks like i spent 5 minutes on it, please guys tell me how to do those. :spell_breaker:

Level 13
look in tutorials at this site for tutorial how to create loading screen..
and the second...you must have picture with size 128X128 in format tga and then import it into your map...then you must rename it to mapprewiev.mdx
lol i have posted too late :D

Level 2
Thanks

look in tutorials at this site for tutorial how to create loading screen..
and the second...you must have picture with size 128X128 in format tga and then import it into your map...then you must rename it to mapprewiev.mdx
lol i have posted too late :D
That wasn't to late, actually you gave me the right information i needed insted of a hella long complicated tutorial that i gotta read A LOT so thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.