• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Aeroblyctos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Aeroblyctos

Attachments

• 7833.jpg
    7833.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 37

DPL

DPL

Level 5
Heros 3 eh...Its not Real Time is TBS...Turn Based Strategy and I'm good at it :p

Level 8
Turn based stradegy... yes, they are good but non-turn based ones are more... real. Meh, (anyone playing AdventureQuest xD) I've a lvl 62 AdventureQuest acc (mage).

Level 23
Viking we shall go? My favorite map! I like to play as Britain, take control of all the islands in the world, africa, northern polus, a mages city on the southern shore of baltic sea, and make my secret capital in Iceland. None shall find it!

Level 6
Ah.. Heroes III, good old times.. This is one of the bests Turn-Based games ever, and by far the best of the Heroes-series.

I remember this game being possibly the best party/LAN game ever made.

Level 35
Heroes 3 is 3DO at its best. Sadly, the rights to the Heroes of Might and Magic series went to Ubisoft, who managed to cock up the key factor of the entire series - the classic heroes. No longer will you see classic heroes such as Crag Hack, Gem or any of the other heroes that survived ALL the sequels up until HoMM5. However, the fact that they didn't bother even attempting a continuation of Tarnum's tale (after all, he did decline on the invite to Paradise, so what did he do next? I want to know!) is Ubisoft's biggest crime against nature. I want their blood for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.