• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "A Deal" After hours of walking through the free city, Andorias finally found the man h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"A Deal"

After hours of walking through the free city, Andorias finally found the man he was looking for, Aranas Greyhammer. As Andorias approached the man, he stepped back and begged pitifully.

----------------------------------------
Aranas Greyhammer: Falmir guards?! Please!! Don't take me back to Falmir!
Andorias Valorfist: You can't be more paranoid now can you?
Greyhammer: Eh... (With a " ;( " look)
Andorias: You see I've come here for a deal, I want you to keep 2 things hidden here, especially from greenskins.
"Andorias shows Greyhammer the Khan's helm and axe.
Greyhammer: Now that doesn't look promising you see.
Andorias: This matter is quite important and I've not come here to sell it as "old things". I might even pay you to keep it.
Greyhammer: Fine, fine you can leave them here...
Andorias: Also I was thinking that you might have a useful blade for me here?
Greyhammer: A blade ey? I believe I have exactly what you need. It's there on the anvil, and it's almost done.
Andorias: Fair enough, just note that I will leave here shortly... And thanks for accepting this deal...
Greyhammer: Always... a pleasure.
----------------------------------------

After finally getting rid of the Khan's artifact, Andorias and his men packed up to leave already.

Attachments

• 59501.jpg
    59501.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 18
Level 10
I'm still quite sure that they will not be able to contain the powers of the artifacts, as the Khan himself and his advisors knew much better than most of those... mages.

Though the guy's "Always... a pleasure" is quite evil as you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.