• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phoenix

=============================

Keywords:

holy phoenix yellow

Holy phoenix model
Old model from 2006 by JetFangInferno

===================================
Contents

Phoenix (Model)

Level 14
Perhaps you could make a version with all of the particle emitters on it being purple.

I find that an 'evil' one would suit my designs much better.

Thanks a great deal for the helpful SFX models, heaven knows we need to get them from somewhere.

Level 3
hey this looks good could you make a chaos one like evil like purple flames and bright purple eyes or something that would be good thnx

Level 8
as the phoenix rises from the ashes

well not bad! at least i will give it a hell yeah! u know ii have some icons ready for the next ones if u like like the phoenix of life or death or anger or... just let me know! goodbye for now:spell_breaker:

Level 10
No, dude, :? seriously, I mean it. This model needs a Portrait! It's really annoying when you don't see the Portrait Picture in the game. I suggest you fix it!

C'mon, I wanna hear one from all of you! :D : We Want a Portrait! We Want a Portrait...

Haven't got it to work yet. Can't tell why but if it doesn't have a portrait, i'm with Avenger on this, We Want A Portrait!

Edit: I have been importing models all the time without any problems but this is the first time i am having problems. I just can't seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Level 13
Doesn't seem to work for me either. Incorrect paths most likely. And no idea how to find the rights ones D:

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Sacred Phoenix like the one in Heroes 3 WoG <3 Lovely! 5/5

Level 4
nice idea, but the body still remains the old one (quite mediocre, unfortunately).
maybe someone will make a hq version of this (not hd, just a bit better)