• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PhantomDragon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: Tolly
90% CnP, 10% recolor. Original skin by Blizzard Entertainment.
path: Textures\BlackDragon.blp

Contents

PhantomDragon (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Nice use of CnP And yes I am kidding It's shit

M

THE_END: Nice use of CnP
And yes I am kidding
It's shit

Ike

Ike

Level 4
Kind of a nice fit, actually, but the head could use a little work.

Level 2
Nah! I think the head it's Ok!

Excellent skin! But can u make it transparent so it can look like a real ghost (I haven't dowloaded yet! I'm in my computing class at school! Keep the secret Ok? :wink: )? Or can you create a model of it with a morph animation? Just it can have some kind of ethereal form ability like the Tauren Spirit Walker.

4/5.

P.S And can you create a zombie dragon, too. With some decaying and rotting effects.

Level 2
I've tried to make his wings trasparent (on Azure Dragon model) via mdl editing; the only idea I had was to remove them and add addittve geosets (with Oinkerwinkle's tools) but it requires to select one bone in order to be animated. The problem is that each wing has several bones and attaching them to one bone is pointless... also alpha channels in skin looks crappy to me...

Level 2
Looks deathy. I like dis dragon. But there are idiots on the discussion board in this download area, you get a 7 out of 10