• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Peroidcly Changing weather effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone out there.I need aid in a trigger of mine.I want to make an always altering weather effect.For example every 120 sec(Example)the weather changes to another random one like the sun rays to night rays and from regular to Rain.But that's not the problem I want to make it more life like:Like when the sun rays stop.a set of LIGHT rain starts followed by night rays and after a while it turns to hard and it remake the cycle as it fades off it turns to light than Sun rays again.Also maybe when it start to rain the sky changes to fogged and when it stops it regains the regular sky colourful look.

You get what I mean like it converts itself to a random weather every while.That's what I need currently please attach a test map to the thread.

+REP and Credits for helpers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.