• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Permanent Buff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'll make it simple and clear, I want to create a custom permanent buff that last forever

I used Berserk, but it change my damage and attack speed stats, and it ends after a specific time

Can I use Berserk, removing its stats and increasing its duration as a permanent buff?

If you have any other suggestions please tell me, thank you in advance :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Add a custom ability based on item armor bonus and set the bonus to 0 ;)
Then the ability can't be see and the unit got it.

I want to use this buff on triggers later, like (If unit has Buff -> Do something)

Can I still do the same thing if I use the Item Armor Bonus?

Thanks in advance

Level 2
You can make the aura apply only to the unit that bestows it by setting tagets allowed to self and nothing else. Auras can't be debuffed.

That looks perfect for what I'm planning to do, can you provide me a quick step-by-step on how to set this up?

Thanks in advance

+REP to you @Malhorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Create an aura and a buff. Give the aura the buff. Set targets allowed to self for the ability.

Devotion Aura is an Aura right? but it is located in the Buffs/Effects tab so it's a buff

I know that I'm still a noob but I can't get what you mean with this :goblin_jawdrop:

Sorry :/

Thanks in advance :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.