• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pep up WH40kTD/VS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Yes. Unfortunatly it seems that you have erased that topic where i wrote it :p I write once more.

A normal regiment (+ represents a man):

++++
++++
++++

Very easy to kill, if a boulder hits in the midlle of the group there's no space for moving away from the boulder.

A Skirmish regiment:

+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +

Therefor the skirmishers is harder to hit with arrows 'cos there is more space between them and they move faster 'cos they don't have to slow down if the man infront of them does.

To represent this you could give them a kind of evasion.

Level 2
Well well.....IMO the Necrons are far too strong....it's just a joke: One only has to build a single Flayed One for the first Levels(at a good position though), then for lvl 5 a Destroyer, after that simply killing almost everything and so getting the monolith and finally the C'tan, the best unit in the whole game......It's not like i want the Necrons to be as weak as in older times, no, but some nerf is really needed.....

Then the "good" ol' Chaos-bugs: The "gift" of Tzeentch(the slowing-thing) still does not work(if it's the same with nurgle's venom-abilities i don't really know since i didn't play nurgle-marines for quite some time)
[Also this aura for the Daemon Prince: It's completely the same for each god-choice isn't it? Why using different names then like Mark of Tzeentch, Mark of Khorne and so on? I would suggest the name "Mark of Chaos", should do as well]

And what about the Ork-Boyz? They are worse than a marine, but in fact far more expensive....they really should be cheaper in the end- and where's the slugga's splash? I didn't notice any splash this unit is meant to have

So we come to some tooltips: Some are simply wrong, the one of Marneus for example: It says something of a aura, but in fact he has none

Level 3
hi i was thinking we could have the inquisition, which is comprised of:
ordo hereticus(witch hunters)
ordo maleaus(deamon hunters)
ordo xenos(alien hunters)
yea i think its complicated but i think anyone who has one of these can explain it.

Level 11
The Tau lumber units real name Shas O Shova, as opposed to O shava.

The Deciever is also a type of ctan as there are two (The Deciever and The Nightbringer)

Ive never heard of a tyranid Venator neither does the list include The Red Terror.

The Latest version seems well balanced though, but as a Wh40K addict I like to be as accurate as possible :)

Level 3
the red terror and the old one eye are only in the old codexs
and the venator is from starcraft
and you should see my topic much more accurate lol

Level 1
40k TD

when i get to level 34 nothing happens. no creatures nothing... what about making more levels up to 40 etc. ore making a screen with "congratulations" ore something

when u take a higher level than normal is it only the lives there is changed ore also the amount of attacking creatures

Level 3
maybe there could be a system where you could buy lives.
u could set it so that typing
-buy life
takes 1 lumber and gives you a life

Level 21
ttddcc";p="4540 said:
when u take a higher level than normal is it only the lives there is changed ore also the amount of attacking creatures

the armor and health is increase (i think) so you keep the same amount of lives but attackers are better.

i would like to see LOTs of new things around the map. i am unsure what but there is alot of room around the map where things could be added. im thinking zotar style but warhammer themed and no so dominat causing lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.