• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need 1 assistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello everyone!
right now I am in need of an assistent. The assistent should read the posts in the wh40ktd forum and tell me which things I should do to the map.
Since I am very bad at getting ideas I would like the person to read through all those things about units, changing units, adding new units and stuff and tell me what should be done.
The assistent should know wh40ktd very well and should like to play it :)
I will take care of all the bugs in the map while you tell me what to do about the units.
We need to get the races full and add more.
I am also thinking about making a new design, I don't know though.. A more equal design for players.
The assistents name will be added to the map and he will also be 1st beta tester.
Please PM me or submit a post and I will consider it.

Ralle

Level 6
I'm very busy this month but I may be interested in helping after that.

Level 3
Im your man for the job my friend! I would be more than glad to do this for you! :D Just let me know if you want me to do it. Peace.
- Soopa

Status
Not open for further replies.