• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Peasant Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
35K1RqW.png
kWv8Jr9.png

A fast and fun point and click defense.

Created by wc3neverdies

Introduction and Gameplay

Screenshots and Videos

Changelog and Progress

Credits

Final Notes

I created the first version of the map in 2016 ([Defense / Survival] - The Paesants Uprising). It was a very simple and not well made map just for the fun. With the new patches and functions added to the editor i got some new ideas.

GAMEPLAY

Paesant Uprising is a point and click defense map. The main objective of the map is similar to a tower defense. Increasing waves of enemies spawns and the player has to prevent the enemie's units to reach a circle of power, if a unit enters the circle the player lose one life. When the lifes are 0 the map is lost. Survive all waves with at least 1 life to win.

The player does not control any unit. Only one hero is selected the whole time. This hero can level up and learn different abilities that the player can use with the mouse commands.
The mouse commands are based on the new functions, so for example to cast the most basic spell you have to press and hold left mouse button to preview the area and relese to cast the spell and do damage. There are different type of spells for damaging and slowing enemies and other to create obstacles in the enemies trail.

Across the map there are some interactive units and object the player can use to get some help.
There are also environment interactions.

PheEWwk.png
nCfTwqq.png
i9wshVF.png
PGLrjq5.png
pG2r2uG.png
kWCQ2X9.png
aCoLWha.png
He9n1lC.png

[07-02-2016] First version
[30-06-2019] Version 0.9 (Current) - Several improvements in terrain and triggers

Systems

Error Message by

Missile GUI 1.6.1 by BPower

Unitmoving
GUI Knockback
Damage Detection System by Birbe

Check Walkability by PudgeandFire

Models and Effects

WaterGeyser (Sea Druid) by Freddyk

Ribenamania - Market stand

Fountain by Mike

Healing well by Tranquil

Arcane Explosion by Champara Bros

ArcaneRocket_Projectile by sPy

RPG High Elf by Tenebrae

Monk Statue by Kino

Living Statue by WhiteDeath

Statue Lantern
Chimaera MOnument
Fountain Statue by Exus

Knight Statue
Keeper Statue by GreyArchon

MeteorStrike by Ugougo

Ancient Explosion by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Lacerate melee Fx by Veronnis

Quest Marking Aura by stan003

Whirpool by Mc !

Confirmation ByEpsilon

Progress Bar by JesusHipster

Confirmation by HappyTauren

IceSlam by valkemiere

Pillar of Flame
Void Rifts
Stormfall
SoulBeam
CullingSlash by Mythic

DUMMY by Grey Knight

I have plans to finish the map within the end of the year. I will add more stuff like more spells, enemies secrets and such. Also i am planning to make a map with a different setting. A dungeon map with more traps and environment options.

Feedback and suggestions are appriciated.

Attachments

• cooltext328968905799168.png
    cooltext328968905799168.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 58
  • PeasantUprising 1.31OK.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.