• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peasant.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I made a skin in bmp format. I converted it to tga and I converted it to blp. I imported it. I changed it's path to Textures/Peasant.blp . Buy I can't see it in game :( What can I do? You can look my skin and map. Maybe you can see where i made mistake.

Attachments

• peasant.blp
    64.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Peasant.bmp
    192.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Map.w3m
    71.6 KB · Views: 87
Level 35
Did you save and exit when you imported it? Did you spell everything correctly?

But on a side note: the skin needs some shading and some improvement.

EDIT: I just looked at your skin and....your skin doesnt exist. You will have to remake it. The skin has no alpha. Look at it in the texture manager in Magos's model editor and you will see why it doesnt exist.

Level 8
Thank you for your help.

But I am new at skining and this is my first skin trying. And I made it in paint. Can anyone give me a link of a tutorial or make this man's skin : http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4084/gafur5rwgf9.jpg

I tried the same skin with villager model but result is same :(

I dont like double-triple posting but I really need this skin pls someone help me. It takes 4-5 mintues max. You dont have to change format you can upload tga format.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.