• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help What is PATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Damn it There are a lots of Good Models that was POSTED in 2007-2009
But the File is .blp and I find out this thing
Set the Path to: Path: Textures\Peasant.blp
What Path Custom Path? can Someone Explain me What to do
Example is this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/peasant-61666/?prev=search=Peasant&d=list&r=20
Oh I almost forgot and this THing Also:
Import the skin to the following path:

Path: Textures\Peasant.blp
The skin will replace the following unit/doodad/texture/interface:
Give me a Clear Tutorial :grin:

Advanced Thanks !

Level 30
Damn it There are a lots of Good Models that was POSTED in 2007-2009
But the File is .blp and I find out this thing
Set the Path to: Path: Textures\Peasant.blp
What Path Custom Path? can Someone Explain me What to do
Example is this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/peasant-61666/?prev=search=Peasant&d=list&r=20

Give me a Clear Tutorial :grin:

Advanced Thanks !

It might be a mistake but you didnt reaad the description. The path is in the description, this: Textures\Peasant.blp

Extract the skin from the ZIP file of this Skin that you downloaded. After extractng the skin, import it at your World Editor at Import Manager. Just change the path to this: Textures\Peasant.blp and your done!

Level 3
It might be a mistake but you didnt reaad the description. The path is in the description, this: Textures\Peasant.blp

Extract the skin from the ZIP file of this Skin that you downloaded. After extractng the skin, import it at your World Editor at Import Manager. Just change the path to this: Textures\Peasant.blp and your done!

Then where is the skin? What will it Replace do i need to change a Unit's Art-Model File

Level 30
Then where is the skin? What will it Replace do i need to change a Unit's Art-Model File

You should first download it. When you downloaded it, it is a ZIP file and you need a ZIP opening program such as WINRAR or WINZIP. If you have the program that can extract files from ZIP files, extract the skin file (.blp is the type of a skin) to to your desired location in your computer.

And then, now go to your World Editor, choose Import Manager then import the skin file (.blp) that you have just extracted and change its default path to this: Textures\Peasant.blp....... make sure its the Peasant skin you link you set this path to.

You only need to change the path in the Import Manager, dont change it anymore at the Object Editor.

Hope I made myself clear!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.