• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pavement Bridge

Pavement Bridge
Now has a disappearing death animation!
v1.1 [28.11.2015] - Filled the holes with 3 polies on each side, randomized the tiles and added a disappearing death animation. Size up by a kilobyte or two.
v1.0 [10.10.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission!
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Bridge, Pavement, Stone, Marble, Small, Curve, Curved, River, Cliff, Canyon, Passage, City, Town, Village, Link, Platform, Pass, Overpass, Arch, Destr
Contents

Pavement Bridge (Model)

Reviews
13:04, 18th Oct 2015 Misha: fill up the holes on the ends of the bridge and give it a death anim, please ^-^ changes made, resource approved. A note though.. it is small :P

M

13:04, 18th Oct 2015
Misha: fill up the holes on the ends of the bridge and give it a death anim, please ^-^

changes made, resource approved.
A note though.. it is small :p