• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pause and Unpause

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am makeing a trigger where a player types -out the units is moved and paused for 30 seconds i can do that but the unit does not unpause after 30 seconds help will be rewarded with rep
  • Out
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -out as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Forist Dungen <gen> owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: You have left the d...
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Hero_Rev
          • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
          • Wait PauseTime seconds
          • Unit - Unpause (Picked unit)
  • Set Revpoint
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PauseTime = 30.00

Last edited:
Level 13
you can not wait 30 secs inside the loop, you need to wait 30 secs and then do the same pick all units in that region and unpause them. as u have it now it waits 30 secs everytime it picks 1 unit. I dont have time to test it and show u but I know 100% what i said will work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.