• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Path Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i'm not sure about this but i think you made the regions in 5.0beta abit too small because when i make build my defence(red) they go through it then back the direct opposite way when they reach the region. this makes them run into each other, then instead of going directly to blue/teal they go down then through grey then to blue/teal.
This is on mech levels though, other times they just get themselves congested and they stop moving ( sometimes they attack the towers )
So i always leak alot on mech :(
Also, once i played with grey, red(myself), blue, and yellow and the path things messed up again. From blues leaks they went all the way around the sqaure and back to me until they took the left turn at the opening at the top of greys area ( i noticed this on lvl 1 , 6, 7,8 and 16 )

Status
Not open for further replies.