• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

patch icons...where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i'm trying to export the icons, like alchemist or firelord icons but i can't find them.

we got warcraft viewer to view the files in the war3 and war3x mpq files but i can't find the files for the heroes that came later. the editor is using them no problem...but where are they?

incidently i'm asking because i need to link to icons and the only way i know to do that is to export them and upload them as pictures to my picture albums online. if there is someplace online that already has the icons, i guess i can check there. i need ALL of them, not just some of them...including like lava spawn icon and acid bomb icon, etc.

...nm i don't know where they got them but i guess it's EASY to search for them with google...hope i can get any if i need more...heh.

Level 5
You can easily extract or view all icons in Ladik's mqp editor.
just google for mpqediten32 (haven't link at hand atm) :)
Easy access ^^

Level 13
Im not sure what your talking about, but maybe this:
http://www.wowwiki.com/WC3_Icons/Icon_List

not really...that does have a lot of icons, but it didn't have all of them. anyway there was another site that had most/all of them that someone gave me a link to. but wherever the icons are on the internet, it seems google search can probably find them. as for ladik's mpq editor, hey that looks familiar. i'll look into uses of that program. i believe it was useful for extracting files from maps that didn't have an otherwise accessible import editor. but supposedly we're not allowed to post about such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.