• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I was just thinking when i played patapon on PSP, that it might be a great idea for Wc3. Sadly I would love to make the game, but i have no skill in map making. Well anyway, to the point. Patapon is a fun game, but do you think its a good game to put on Wc3? (For people who don't know what patapon is, type in google). It would certainly be original (in Wc3), but will it work? (2 points to this post. 1) would of be a good idea? 2) who could make it?) That is all:thumbs_up: please reply.

Any questions?

P.S. If you want me to make a list of things in the game... I'll try...

Level 8
I just saw game clip and I must say that it would be original anywhere not only in Warcraft. I don't even know what would be hardest part, sounds or units. As I understand from clip units are not directly controled by me so there must be some way how to control them with drums. Right??(hardest part I think)
Since patapns can get new weapons game will need a lot of attachments. Two big attachment packs can be downloaded in wc3campaigns and a lot of attachments can be found in Pimp my Peon maps.
Sounds are needed to make game fun. Don't know much about using sounds in warcraft but I thing getting all that sounds will be harder than making editor use them.
Patapons them selfs can use peon model turned black.
Since I am patapon's god all I need is one unit that can press 4 buttons (easiest part I think).
Making this game would be shore hard. I would reallt like to play it or help to make it but I don't have so much free time for now.
But while this game is not made in warcraft I could play it on PSP. Just need to find it. ^^

Level 4
I am not sure it would be a good game for battle.net, since patapon is a singleplayer game and it would be hard to make it multiplayer... unless it is only co-op. For rhythm is it even possible? or just put a cool down, and a time limit for each tap.
there might be a major problem, auto attacking. If a player misses a beat wouldn't the units just auto attack since they are in range and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.