• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parallel save/load process detected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
"Parallel save/load process detected" can someone please explain what this error means and how to solve it ? a group of us have been constantly getting it and we're getting pretty annoyed :goblin_good_job:

It happens when more than two people try to load at the same time (for example when two players copy in their code during a "wait for players" dialog).
Just wait a second, then try it again.

If it doesn't let you load again after a couple of seconds, then you have a bug and must probably restart the map.

Level 3
and what if the problem persists ? I've tried different accounts and reinstalled the map , still not working and even in singleplayer I get the same error.

Level 9
you probably tried to load a code that you need to -comp

or your friend(s) are idk,

or vice versa, trying to -comp a code that you need to -load

Level 8
Does that happen with all your codes? I had this issue when trying to -comp some codes from 2013-05.

Start a new hero, save, repick, load that code to determine if new codes work. If new codes work, try train -comp and -load with earlier versions.

Level 3
Yes its currently happening with all my codes old and new. the stupid thing is that they were working yesterday and suddenly they don't now, and I also cant even save when I pick a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.