• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Pangahas tries to model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Here's the wip of a model I'm making for my map Gods and Empires.
A quick concept of a possible unit for the first faction,DA Vinci inspired "turtle tank"..got to learn how to add particles, teamcolor, and how to properly animate..Currently at 352 polys..

Attachments

• ttank1.jpg
    ttank1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 128
  • ttank2.jpg
    ttank2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 119
  • ttank3.jpg
    ttank3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 120
  • ttank4.jpg
    ttank4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 112
  • TURTLETANK2.jpg
    TURTLETANK2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 181
  • TURTLETANK.jpg
    TURTLETANK.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 265
Level 9
Oh, so you are really trying to do all that stuff for yourself. However the second textures urdoingitwrong. Looks ugly if you wanted to replicate anything similar to Leonardo's tank.

+rep, although I'm not really fond of 12yr old filipinos.

I do not intend to replicate davinci's tank as is, I just drew inspiration from it..Textures I used are ingame textures,I might make custom textures for it but only if it won't take up much space in my map.
What do you mean with your last statement..?

Level 9
ttank5.jpg
ttank6.jpg
ttank7.jpg

Possibly one of the unique units for the 1st faction..No textures yet and only has stand and spell slam animation..I'm thinking of changing the legs, to reduce poly count..
QuadropedCannon2.jpg

QuadropedCannon2.jpg

QuadropedCannon.jpg

In game screenshot..The unit would be a long range artillery type unit,slow moving but it will have a skill based on warstomp that would allow it to stun and damage enemies that are in close range..
a.jpg

a2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.