• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladon's Shield Upgrades

A set of various shield upgrade icons i am working on.

Keywords:
Shield, demon, holy, demonic, magic, defense, defend, upgrade, set, army, weapon, hero, unit, soldier, knight, block,
Reviews
15:10, 18th Jul 2009 General Frank: very nice pack. Approved.

M

15:10, 18th Jul 2009
General Frank:

very nice pack. Approved.

Level 9
Woah, great pack. Nice icons and upgrades, I'm trying it. With a quick outcome, 4.8 out of 5. I will not get into detail of his work, it is already good enough :D . You already have my approval ;) .

Level 17
interesting. do you'll make the models too? :)

I dont think so.
Most of the time he just comes and give us icons of awesomeness, but i do not think there will be any models for them, this is suppost to "shield upgrades" after all, not items. :}

And i myself think that attachments is getting a little over used.
People use it for the most stupid reasons nowdays.

An example: They give blademaster two axes so that the animations is totally ****ed up and he still have a huge sword in the hand. :S

DPL

DPL

Level 5
I like the combination of colours. Its like the icon tickle my eyes :xxd:

Level 3
OF COURSE I WILL USE THIS ON MY MAP! IT IS SO EPIC! :D

Soz, i couldn't resist :p

Level 1
Make models of each of the shields as well and add them to the pack. Even give them that red glow, and this way people can make it so when they upgrade their troops shields, they can see it too.Idk, I think it would be pretty cool.

Level 17
Make models of each of the shields as well and add them to the pack. Even give them that red glow, and this way people can make it so when they upgrade their troops shields, they can see it too.Idk, I think it would be pretty cool.

This is suppost to be like a regualar update it warcraft 3, not an attachment piece of junk.
Attachments is abused to much in my opinion, people want it for everything, but the real good maps doesnt use attachment for items mostly, becouse it ruins so much.
And Paladon doesnt make models, he said that before when someone else requested exactly the same thing as you.
:<

Level 1
This is suppost to be like a regualar update it warcraft 3, not an attachment piece of junk.
Attachments is abused to much in my opinion, people want it for everything, but the real good maps doesnt use attachment for items mostly, becouse it ruins so much.
And Paladon doesnt make models, he said that before when someone else requested exactly the same thing as you.
:<

I'm not requesting it, and I didn't know he said that before, I'm newish to the site.