• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

paintball model needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi i am looking for a paintball model, i have looked for one on model and skin but no luck...
required:
it needs a gun about as low-tech as possible, with a hopper (mabie with a team colour thing) on top,
the guy needs to be either a marine based or human sniper guy based, with jungle camo.
i would like some team colour somewhere in the model as it will be easyer to distinguish the players.

if you think you can help please reply, i might not reply back for a couple of days becasue i am away.

thanks bye

Status
Not open for further replies.