• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Many Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the following:
1. Ladder (really long ladder model for rigging onto the side of buildings so you can climb up there.)
2. Stairs (If you can walk under them that's a win because my buildings tend to need every bit of space they can get.)
3. Various field plants (Tomatoes, Potatoes, Melons, Cabbages, etc. that can be grown in Canada [that means no oranges for example]. When making them please take into consideration that I need to spawns tons of these and that can cause problems. Right now I spawn approximately 4000 corn plants on one field in my map and trim away about 500 of those and it lags people on crappier comps to look at the entire field at once)
4. A goat
5. A goose.
6. Any other farm animals that Warcraft III doesn't already have.
7. Fixed version of this model
8. A bullet discharge effect (So you can see bullets falling from weapon).
9. Vehicle models (cars, trucks, forklift, etc. should have team colour, animations for driving, headlights, etc. and attachment point for driver, passenger, and turret mount.)
10. Nacht Der Undertoten style barricade models.
11. Any Left 4 Dead inspired models you might have or be thinking of making...
12. A door model to fit the door frames in my map.
13. Paintball gun
14. Spray can
15. Team coloured paintball projectile

That's it for now o.o. Btw, I'm aware this site already has a ladder model on it but that ladder model's file size is just ridiculous so I can't use it x.x. Whisper me on battle.net if you can help. (/w BlueBerryWizard n00b)

Last edited:
Lies, all lies.

chilla_killa, I am no lazy couch potato, I've searched every single freaking model on this site atleast twice x_x... it took days to go through them all. Only the first two models I requested exist but they're too fail for me to use. Also I rarely watch tv and when I do watch tv it's usually because I'm being forced to do it, infact I was binded to a chair once so I could be forced to watch some disney crap for two hours and they yelled at me each time I tried to look away or close my eyes...

WTF search yourself the model section, there are many of your requests, lazy couch potato.

Level 14
for stairs, ladder and door try UTM (ultimate terraining map). not sure if the linked one is most up to date though...

and you might find a truck or 2 here

for most of your other stuff - imo they havent been made/published, but some of the ones you mentioned would be useful.

oh and 1 more thing:
BlueBerryWizard said:
Right now I spawn approximately 4000 corn plants on one field in my map and trim away about 500 of those and it lags people on crappier comps to look at the entire field at once)

O.O my computer might exploded with that....

why do you need 60,000 plants

It takes a lot of plants to fill a field and my map is huge and the camera angle is over-shoulder / first person. I can just show you on b.net. I'm going to add another command to my camera system to let players modify their farZ so less destructible have to be rendered at once o.o. Btw, I need plant models that are like many plants at once instead of a single plant so I can fill up the field with less destructibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.