• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick model request: ladder doodad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey everyone,

I've just been looking everywhere for a ladder model to use as a doodad, and the only ones I could find were the "OinkerCly" ones hosted here. Unfortunately, all of his models have a ridiculous file size - 150kb+, when really a simple model like this should be 5-10kb.

My map is approaching the maximum size for b.net already, and I really need a model of a ladder I could use as a doodad. I was hoping someone could just quickly throw one up; it seems like a pretty easy, useful resource.

Level 34
Hmm... why don't you make ladder with putting doodad onto doodad, y'know... construct the ladder by yourself using more doodads.
And don't forget that:
"Ctrl" + "Page Up" = Raise doodad's high level
"Ctrl" + "Page down" = Lower doodad's high level

EDIT: this is just a recomendation, if there's no one who wants to make your request. I would like to, if I could just only know how to. ^^

Level 3
Hm, that's not a bad idea - I made a ladder using small fences and it looks allright, although it's pretty fat. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.