• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[PACK] Anti-Mage DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't double post...

Which skill? The first three skills are all edited normal abilities only... The only triggered spell is the ultimate, Mana Void... and oh, blink uses a trigger for the fading AM...

1st skill - Just an ability based on Feedback (Human)
2nd skill - Just an ability based on Blink (NE) + a trigger for the fading AM
3rd skill - An ability based from the magic damage reduction abilities (there are different spells you can use as base, I'm not sure which ones show icons)
Ultimate - dummy ability based on channel. then a trigger which fires when the ability is casted, checking the difference between the target's max mana and current mana, multiply it via the multiplier and set it as the damage, then pick every enemy in the AoE around the target and deal the damage.

And what do you mean by constant or interface like dota?

I cannot understand what you mean by constant data and interface of DotA 2... explain it further

and oh, Feedback has a setting for how much %of the mana lost should be dealt as damage... and as far as I know, it does work with lifesteal auras...

Hmm.. If spell shield stacks with other items, I believe you will need to use a custom damage system for that... You can use Bribe's GUI damage engine for that...

You should learn first to obey rules...

First don't double post...

Second, be patient... You're actually lucky that someone has replied in the first few days of your request... There are A LOT of requests out there than have been posted months ago and haven't been answered...

Third, don't force anybody to finish it quickly. Remember that we are doing this out of kindness...

So you better get you attitude into a fine state or people might walk away...

Status
Not open for further replies.