• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBlackHole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, there is this spell called magic ummunity on the world editor that has a passive black hole icon but I couldn't find the active version. I know there is an active BTN somewhere on the web because Enigma from DOTA has that active button. I've copy and generated the active icon from DOTA formus but when I pause the game, it makes that green thingy, even with the passive icon as 'turn of'. Can someone please make a full pack of that icon and upload it here on hive?

No you DONT have to, they already exist in the MPQ itself.
All you have to do to get the icon is,

Go to datas such as 'Art - Research', tick the custom path and

Active version - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGenericSpellImmunity.blp
Passive version - ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNGenericSpellImmunity.blp

Also, I am pretty sure that there are units that use this icon as spell immunity. Not sure which one it is, Infernal/Doom Guard/Archimonde/Golems?

Status
Not open for further replies.