• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pac-man

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a survival game where you avoid the ghosts as long as you can for six rounds if you are touched by the ghosts you lose a live lose three and GAME OVER! now you cant kill the ghosts thats the only flaw in the game wich i like cause its better that way its a RUN FOR YOU LIFE kind of game

please report any bugs in the game that way i can remake the map in a better way

Keywords:
PAC-MAN, SURVIVAL
Contents

PAC-MAN (Map)

Reviews
04:44, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Note: Like i said im not a map maker all the time im usually a mep editor and further more i got somthing big planned out for this wepsite a special villager surprise so please for the creators of this website please add the catagory village/tribal to your selection

Note: Like i said im not a map maker all the time im usually a mep editor and further more i got somthing big planned out for this wepsite a special villager surprise so please for the creators of this website please add the catagory village/tribal to your selection

You can always use Life of a Peasant / LOAP or Strategy / Risk map type!

Btw, you map description should be improved!

Level 4
Thanks for a post ill look into this as soon as i can

many blood elves to you from the newb
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

P.S. can you tell me what link i should go to in order to edit what you have just told me to do?

Kudos to your help Kobas

P.P.S. I dont check my mail that much im super busy but ill try my best

Last edited:
Level 4
Never mind about sending me the information Kodas. I just figured it out LOL IM SUCH AN UBER NOOB XD please tell everyone that im working on a great map on my own that is called The Village or somthing like that. I hope it will be a great hit for all of you warcraft lovers. ill post my new map as soon as possable i just need people to spread the word about it it will take me a long time though so dont get over excited. oh and can you please show me how to make this trigger work?

this trigger goes like this: a unit hits a lever and the gate opens and if he hits it again the gate closes.

i know there used to be a way without have any variables so how do i do it again? i forgot and lost my old data :'(