• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pac-man

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
keywords: pacman, pac-man, 80s, 1980, console, ghost, ghosts, yellow
Previews
Contents

Pac-man (Model)

Pac-Man - Team Colored (Model)

Pac-man Food (Model)

Pac-man Food - Team Colored (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Might be useful to some people, but the quality, fidelity, fitment into the game and the look of the model is quite lacking.
Might be useful to some people, but the quality, fidelity, fitment into the game and the look of the model is quite lacking.
You approving it as lacking instead of awaiting update means that the model cannot be improved? I see this as a perfect execution. Looks like the 2D pacman because of the "unshaded" tag and almost identical as the one from the google search.

You approving it as lacking instead of awaiting update means that the model cannot be improved? I see this as a perfect execution. Looks like the 2D pacman because of the "unshaded" tag and almost identical as the one from the google search.
It does not fit in wc3 very well under current rules.
You see it as a perfect execution, but your execution is quite lacking in fact. Even in your provided gif the animation is wooden and overlaps the geometry with itself.
You can always improve the model. You are free to do that. But seeing how you rather want to discuss things instead of actually listen to input and improve, I think we both know what you will or will not do.

Last edited: