• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

P.A.N.ic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
PanicBanner.jpg

THE CURRENT VERSION UP IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING COMPLETELY REVAMPED. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THE NEW VERSION WILL HAVE.....

-New Terrain
-Finished RPG Mode
-Survival Mode NEW OBJECTIVES
-New Job Classes
-New Rank System
-Pretty much everything is being redone

All resource were found at:
www.hiveworkshop.com
and all resource creators are credited ingame

Beta Testers- Sargonas , Quin_zeise , Shadow_Step , a_new_try , Black1c3 , warfever. Thank You for helping me at the start of my map

Keywords:
e.g. panic, pan, shooting, zombie, survival, modern, undead,gore, adventure
Contents

P.A.N.ic (Map)

Reviews
15:20, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
I have to say, pretty good game^^. I found the abilities to be quite useful. I like how you can sprint with no mana required. It was fun overall, but it would be better if there were more items involved instead of just ammunition, blocks, medic items, ect. I wish there were more guns so even the Medic can help out some way :).

Level 10
Appearance: 2/10
Reason why? This map needs polishing in it's image and use of terrain.
Gameplay: 2.5/10
Add more sophisticated systems that just don't include run and shoot.
Truism: 0/10
This map does not relate to life and is not any all realistic.
Fun Factor: 4.5/10
Eventually after 10 minutes of game play, you already feel the strain of being bored to death by hill billy zombies.
Smooth Factor: 10/10
You barely have any systems that make your map smooth

Overall: 38/100 Needs work.
More questions? PM me.

Level 7
not everything something as non-sensical like any Great puzzle game. That and did you even try playing in with more then 1 person. There are quite a few systems in Multi-Player that aren't in single player. I just do not think that you should lower my rating for a different style of gameplay other then yours.

Level 10
I did not feel the survival aspect of your map. Think of it in this way, you cannot just the rationalization that I am wrong just because your map is lacking polishing details. Our game play styles are the same, but trend not to stray off the path of survival. But overall, my rating, has nothing to do with the pre-bias of my map. The rating of your map is through what I want in a survival wc3 map.
PS: What I meant is you did not have enough systems that intertwine.

Level 7
Its not really meant to be a survival map as much as slay as many zombies as you can maps. Im not going to add a gun jamming, or reloading systems because once you put to many systems in the game you lose the core aspect in my opinion to just kill many zombies.

Level 4
well i like it but i disagree to the people who gives those very low ratings in this game,and how the heck did this game ever be realistic,here's a question for those guys:Are orcs,undead,elves,fairies and other stuff in warcraft real,warcraft was meant for fantasy.

Level 1
Haha first of all, great name for a game, that P.A.N.demic and P.A.N.ic thing is clever =P I love the idea of this game, A simple, bloody, yet effective, shooter

And I believe I know where the direction you want to go in this game is... You want it to make it a laid back fun hack'n'slash game (but with guns instead) similar to Left 4 Dead. Left 4 Dead has very simple gameplay, but still people cannot put it down. The reason for that is, the blood, and the speed of the gameplay. If you wish to do this, add a lot more blood, when a zombie dies, try to make it so blood spurts come out (and make it so there's different blood spurts that can shoot out for effectiveness), make the zombies die quicker and add a lot more of them, this should give the sense of chaos, much like L4D =P As far as playing the overmind goes, it's badass, however, the special zombies should have alittle more twists to them (cept the webslinger, i think he's pretty much perfect) Make it so u dont just walk around with them, but u gotta play them in a special way. Perhaps, have the wailer have a short timed and low cd windwalk, lasting only like 2 sec, or better yet, make it so she has like shadowmeld, so she becomes a landmine of sorts. stuff like that. That being said, maybe you could add more players to the mix (some play special zombies, while another can play overmind)

All in all, great map and amazing idea, just needs that fast paced, bloodiness that L4D has =P

Level 6
lmao...so many failures in this thread...
[necro-post]
GodSlayer123 - Get off of THW, you have failed.
43berries - Don't ever review a map again. truism...? gtfo.
( I love getting in arguments from a year ago :D)
anyways...lol...,
Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
Reject.

Reason for not approving:
You should really work on terrain and noob freindliness.