1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Overqueen

Submitted by dickxunder
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
-Hero-fied TFT Demoness/Succubus, with standard teamglow and weapon teamglow for both knives (wing talons >_<).
"Overqueen" Model will not be possible w/o the following:

Resources:
-Anims for standard "Demoness.mdl".
-In-game skin "Ironraven.blp" plus one from me (Overqueenskin.blp), w/c is an edited "Demoness.blp"
-Model is a Geomerge+Edit from "Demoness.mdl" and "Ironraven.mdl" model.
-Ironraven.blp, Ironraven.mdl, Demoness.blp, and Demoness.mdl are from Blizzard Entertainment.
-There was a CnP of black leather pieces from an old Hajime Sorayama art that's circulating all around the internet, I know those spread w/ his consent so ThanX to him ((Nice pic, I can't show it here though))

Tools:
-Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier, Geoset Merger
-Magos' Model Editor
-The Prophet's Warcraft 3 Viewer
-Adobe Photoshop

Special ThanX:
-... Lot's and lot's of tutorials and those who make them in the Hive Workshop.

((Above resource credits are many coz I'm new here >_<, I'm not sure what are necessary.))

Give credits to me, dickxunder, if you found use for the model.
...if not, which a part of me expects, do tell what you think ^_^!

UPDATE!!

-Funky Dissipate animation that it originally had was restored, both Decay anims though are blasted into oblivion and bringing them --<explanations blah>-- making dissipate anims out them is officially srewed... by me >_<.

-this model is guaranteed to seamlessly blend ingame and is no longer "dirty" though.

Keywords:
succubus, demoness, female, hero, queen, crown, funny, headdress, brunette, shiny
Contents

Overqueen (Model)

Overqueen (Model)

Reviews
19:45, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Looks great and works ingame.
  1. 19:45, 17th Oct 2008
    Pyritie: Looks great and works ingame.

2. DonDustin

DonDustin

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. dickxunder

dickxunder

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    AWW,:sad: it looked like an easy fix but I appear to have made a noob mistake of using Magos Editor to delete some anims (including the decay anims thinking it might make the file smaller) sometime earlier. Now anim transfers to recover the lost anims can't go well resulting in a output file that no mdl viewer recognizes hence, that's a dirty model, not harmful, just contamited with human error :cry:

I'll be working on that, I'm learning though and a lot, If there's someone who can make a quick fix of this please help,:cute: if its not too much trouble coz I have no idea how big a deal that mistake was and how easy or difficult it may for more experienced 3d artists to fix. If its an epic fail, I'll go to plan-B.

I'm going bak to early stages of that model, hopefully to fix it and update it with the required anims before doing any other stuff, but if by some miracle someone helps me, I'll stop plan-B and start adding the required anims in the "cleaned" model instead.

THX for teh comment, Its opened to me one of those "note-to-self" situations.:thumbs_up:

4. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wow, this is pretty impressive, I'm glad to see you joined here!
    Some comments on the model itself:
    The mesh actually looks pretty good. It doesn't stray too far away from the original succubus design, retains a low polycount, and does give it that "Overlord" feeling.
    Perhaps, since you did a custom texture, on the shoulderpads and cape/wing things, you could add some sort of design?
    --donut3.5--

5. Traxamillion

Traxamillion

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    good model for a new user

+rep

6. Zerox

Zerox

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Darn I love it very beautiful model. Great Job.

7. THE_END

THE_END

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea this is pretty damn awesome, very good to see a new user with some talent

8. dickxunder

dickxunder

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Dissipate restored, Its just from SylvanasWindrunner, w/c explains why if ye look at it up close... well, ingame ye can hardly notice it:smile:.

I read all the posts, advice are all acknowledged, though not all of it are incorporated yet in this update, it just seemed urgent to put dissipate first on it:xxd:.

9. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great job! Keep on! +rep

10. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good model, gives the "commander" feeling that a overqueen should have.
    +1

Edit: Okay if I make a icon for it for personal use, ofc credits will be given.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  11. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I think she could use more Team colored or black metal, rather than just grey.

12. Falconeye

Falconeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am impressed by your skills. You should definently keep up the good work!

13. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Would you create a human-one too?

This is just so great, but i would love to see a human one, W/o horns, and with a human skin. It would just look soo nice :D

14. Zerox

Zerox

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Personally I like the gray it fits well.

15. dickxunder

dickxunder

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Sure go ryt ahead.

I might. Beneath the layers of its layers in photoshop is a brazilian skin tone w/c was originally intended for it. It looked sexy in the viewers but the game made it look like a walking chocolate covered woman so it was changed and eventually became wat it looks like ryt now.

I can redo the actual layer beneath her clothes to make it human... may take som time but nothing too tuff, do you like her wings kept in that human verssion? I personally reccomend keeping it though coz of her walking anims and badly UV mapped areas blocked by it.

THis advise I take well, though I cannot make changes immedietely or possibly might not happen, you guys make perfect sense.

I noticed just now that the big pieces in war3 (armor pieces or whatever that is very clearly seen from afar in-game) are usually the most detailed and has fancy teamcolors, with exception of course to capes and long clothing pieces like from Warden, Sorceress, Archmage Jaina, to name a few.

Let's just think of this model as a... hmmm... laidback model? (prior to not being updated anymore:cry:) She's not super cool when she fight anyways:xxd: but you cant deny her cuteness can you?:cool: THX again to all feedbacks, these two however are eyeopeners of sort :cool:

16. SILLYbear

SILLYbear

Resources:
    Resources:
    very good model very detailed

(BUT LOL SHE HAS A MUSTACHE. LOOKS LIKE A PERSIAN EUNUCH LOL. ODD... MAN FACE WITH BOOBYBODY HA)

17. luveditor

luveditor

Resources:
    Resources:
    It so nice thanks you ^^~

18. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    -5 I.q

19. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer

Resources:
    Resources:
    That moustache is her upperlip. Lol. Still- are you planning on changing the skin to human?